We made a list. You should check it twice.
The Year-End marks a time ripe for “best of” lists. Best books, best movies, best gift ideas. You get the picture. It’s a great opportunity to recap the hallmarks of the past year, learn a few lessons and prepare for the year ahead. Plus, everyone loves lists. They are quick and to the point – and who’s got time to read these days?
We compiled a list, of – you guessed it – our favorite LISTS, to make the ultimate corporate conference planning resource for you. We’ll warm you up with some short lists and then dive into some longer lists.
Here’s an idea for our fellow list-lovers: print this list and you can cross each one off as you make your way down. Ahh the satisfaction.
- 3 Things Forbes Says About the Future of Events: How meetings and events will grow in number and quality.
- 3 Ways to Mix Things Up at Your Next Meeting: Inexpensive ways to surprise and delight participants and make an impact.
- 3 Benefits of Using an All-Inclusive for Meetings: Once thought of as too casual for business meetings, or ill-equipped to handle groups; many all-inclusive resorts provide value to planners and participants alike.
- 3-Part Social Media Checklist: What to do before, during and after your event on social media.
- 4 Easy Steps to Plan Green Meetings: The difference between “green” and “sustainable” and four easy ways to go green.
- 4 Ways You Should be Using Video for Your Events: Whittled down from an extensive list, here are a few key ways to use video to engage event participants.
- 5 Interactive Meeting Ideas to Engage Participants: Check out interactive meeting ideas inspired by Instagrammable installations.
- 5 Pitfalls of Skimping on a Professional Event Design Team: When it all comes down to it, you might think you’re saving money; but the big picture says you’re losing it.
- 5 Ways Conference Swag Will Help You Up Your Game: Stop filling landfills and start using conference swag the right way.
- 5 Attendee Engagement Ideas: How to benefit from experiential tech.
- 5 Ways Meetings Should be More Like Dinner Parties: Some best practices to follow for corporate conference planning.
- 6 Components of Successful Events: A corporate event planning guide for lasting impact.
- 6 Value-Adds of a Strategic Meetings Management Program: Discover the categories where meeting management programs add value to an organization.
- 6 Ways to Improve Meetings & Events: Find out what meeting participants really want.
- 20 Innovative Event Ideas: Actionable ways to implement innovative ideas to engage your participants and make your next meeting or event more relevant than ever.
We hope you find these lists helpful in assisting your corporate conference planning. And if you’re looking for a partner to help you deliver engaging and impactful meeting, events and experiences, be sure to put Creative Group on your list.